• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Horsepower

zayd687

hi guys,
im not sure if this is where i should post this but i have a tub of horsepower that i have left.There is approximately almost 3 quaters full.
I have used it for one week. 2 days with 1 scoop and 5 days with 2 scoops thats it and theres heaps left. i paid 90.00 for it at GNC.

I did not like the suppliment at all!. Perhaps it would work better for somebody else.
Will be happy to trade it for a 6 pack if anybody is in sydney :D
or cash
the flavour is watermelon, tastes great, and does have the beta alanine tingles.. please pm me
thanks

Please do not buy from GNC. You are paying inflated prices.
Search the internet for much cheaper prices.

What was it about the Horsepower that you didn't like?

well with horsepower i found the effects to be pretti minimal i had more strength ,recovery and energy from that bull creatine for 30 bucks.
during the week i also had alot of back and muscle aches which went away after i stopped using the product.
thats honesty people mite differ in oppinion but thats what i observed. 1 week was enough for me

Then what lesson have you learnt?
1. The cheaper products work just as well if not better.
2. Do not beleive all that bullshit marketing hype when it comes to supps.
3. GNC are blood sucking criminals who pray on noobs to sell them shit overpriced supps.

on a similar note whats a good generic cheap protein suppleiment. I dont always get enough. Are there any names i should be looking for?

Look for names and you will keep getting ripped off. I posted links before of some good protein retailers where you cut out all the middle men. Use the search function.