• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Animal pump + M-Stack

C

chunkylover

Hey boys and girls.

I am thinking of going back on to animal pump. Reading on it, its reccomended to stack it with m stack. Has anyone stacked these before? What results did you get? and how many tablets in one pack of m stack?

Cheers.

Never taken either of those before. Doesn't the info on the label tell you how many tabs per pack?

Doesnt say anything about how many pills in a pack, only how many packs it contains.

Who cares, if you really want it you will buy it weather it has 3,4,5,or 6 pills.

E-mail Universal Nutrion and ask them.

m stak has 8 pills, 3 blue ( small ) , 3 white ( large ) , 1 red stimulus and a greenish pill. im currently also trying this stack along with some monohydrate on off days.
today was my first day as a try out and it was pretty diffilcult eating all those pills. im waiting for tomorrow to stak with animal pump before my pre workout which = 16 pills within an hour!?
lol 3 weeks hopefully can get some decent results.

I can swallow pills with the best of them but 16 within an hour is where I draw the line.

The results better be worth it...

I had the Animal Nitro once which is just an amino supplement and it had 10 or 12 pills per pack. I ended up opening up the capsules and mixing it with juice.

Last edited:
do you think it would have the same effectiveness ?
its alot easier then taking the pills!
well i'm trying to put emphasis more on training then the suppliments but will give it ago and post up its effects along with what side effects i get.

Yeah, same effectiveness and bettr than swallowing all those pills and from memory they were big bastard pills too or capsules to be more specific.

just to add to this.
this stack is awful tasting when mixed in water, use the pill form. it just floats on top of water looking like crap

now since trying this stack, i have to add that i deloaded prior using this suppliment to get the best out of it. During the first 2-3 days i experienced extreme hunger with just the m-stak. When added the animal pump to my workout i felt nothing until a week into it.
The pumps are not OUT OF THIS WORLD.
I have to report i liked this product, taking the mstak 45 minutes before training and Animal pump 15 minutes later. It does not work with a full stomach and works @ medium with a protein shake . I tried it on an empty stomach WOW, it was terrific . I tried it with and without red pill, but seein as i couldnt sleep after my training i stopped it. The red pill is a great boost for the ENTIRE day i tried this also on my dad and gf which both had great results except do not drink coffee or caffine drinks.

For hardgainers, this product will make you feel really tight, full and HARD for the 3 weeks. its been a week now off it and my arms and body has softened up. For the boys burning off fat, i recommend this stack on an empty stomach , it has alot of energy, endurance and some strength gain will burn and pump up by the 2nd week. The symptoms i experienced was:
Major rage when not eating
Diahorrea
poo changed form and shape diahorrea styles throughout the 3 weeks.
MIND BLOWING FARTS - smell is awful
DO NOT MIX WITH CREATINE after it has enough i tried this after a session and got more diahorrea

Cons"
Strength increased on last week up from 5-10 pounds per each exercise. did not try maximum lifts.
HARDNESS = WOW factor throughout the 3 weeks. your body feels so tight as if its always pumped.
Gains : i generally did get gain.

well compared to some products i liked it. theres not many products i do like.
lol but at least im honest and tell ppl what to expect