• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Creadex - whats your opinion

Ricko

So i walked into the supplement store (Bodizone) and asked about creatine - Two guys in there asked me questions like have i taken creatine before, which i haddent. So they were all over this product called Creadex. I did end up buying just to try it. Though I probably should have stuck to something much simpler to begin with but thus is my enthusiasm to work for results.

Below is the link to the label from there website. There Tablets, not a powder.

Amount Per Serving:
Creadex Proprietary Blend 4302 mg:
Cytoplasmic Expansion
Creatine anhydrous
Creatinol-o-phosphate
Alpha lipoic acid
L-Arginine
L-Glycine
L-Methionine
Beta-Alanine
D-pinitol
creatine pyroglutamate
Creatine taurinate
Creatine Monohydrate
Beta-alanine ketoisocaproic acid calcium
D-myo-inositol
Glutathione
L-Histidine
Quercetin Dihydrate
L-carnosine
L-carnosine ketoisocaproic acid calcium
Agaricus blazei murill extract (fruit and mycelium) Standardized for 50% beta D-glucans
Idebenone

Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, vegetable stearine, Natural Lemon-Lime Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Silica, Crosprovidone, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Coating (Partially Hydrolyzed Polyvinyl Alcohol, Polyethylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Soy Lecithin, Polysorbate 80, FD&C Red No. 40, FD&C Yellow No. 6, FD&C Blue No. 2)

1 serving = 4 tablets - Daily it says to take 2 Servings. On work out days it says to take a 1 serving in the morning and 1 serving immediatly after your routine. On rest days it says to take 1 serving in the morning and the next serving any time during that day/night.

So after having a look what do the more experienced guys out there think of this product?

So i walked into the supplement store (Bodizone) and asked about creatine - Two guys in there asked me questions like have i taken creatine before, which i haddent. So they were all over this product called Creadex. I did end up buying just to try it. Though I probably should have stuck to something much simpler to begin with but thus is my enthusiasm to work for results.
?
You got jipped. They obviously try to sell you the product where they are going to make the most $$$. That product is far too expensive. You should've just stuck with some creatine mono. 1kg for $29.

They saw you coming a mile away. I can seem them rubbing their hands together as you walked out, and a double team effort too. LOL

Didnt really pay that much for it as i kicked up a stink on the price because I was buying a fresh tub of MRM protein power. it was a little more exy than the $30 items but i'll put this one down to Noobness.

Well it actually sells for $95 online and you say you got it for $30. They'll go broke at that rate.

let us know how it goes.

no it was over $30 but i didnt pay $95! thats huge. Will let you know in a couple of weeks how it goes

Useless shit, (ill ellaborate) have moved to a Basic MRM Monohydrate $19!!!!!

Spoke to another trainer from a different bodizone store who when i mentioned it and said ive been finding it useless, he agreed totally, thats all i'll say on what he said.

Last edited: