• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Waxy Maize

C

chunkylover

Hey all,
Does anyone use waxy maize by Xenamx? Becuase i used it after a workout, and 30min after i got a stomach cramp. I also kept on going to the toilet. Has this happend to anyone? What does this mean?

Cheers.

what else is in it?
I know with a lot of amino acids and supplements if you have heaps of a certain thing in your body (such as arginine) adding more will give you cramps and diarrhoea.
Try lessening doses of things. If this continues you should discontinue use, maybe see a doctor if you think it is that severe.

There's no additives/flavour in it, because it tastes like wallpaper. lol. And theres nothing on the back of the bag that tells me the additives.

For my pre-workout i take white flood. That has 2200mg of arginine. For post-workout i take waxy maize. I have only tried it once, as it is my rest day today. I'll take it tomorrow with a less dose and see what happends.

cheers.

Done my normal routine today. Didnt have the cramps or the diorea. The cuase of it was (yes 'apiewithhoboliftingaroma' was right) too much arginine. I had too much of the white flood, lol...

I had thought it was the waxy maize that set it off, because it tastes like crap and it was the last thing i drank. Learnt my lesson the hard way!

cheers.