• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Energy Drink

Z

zabel

is it okay to have an energy drink if you are going to a gym?
or should i stick gatorade/powerade

out of the two gatorade/powerade would be better
but for weights sports drinks aren't really needed, water will do

I hear allot of bad stories from people having V and redbulls.

This 25 yr old triathlete at Workout World, had a heart attack from drinking redbulls last week. I couldn't believe it. The dude looked healthy as and he's in mid 20's.

First chapter of Stone Cold Steve Austin's book -- he talks about his problems with energy drinks.

1.Triathletes and marathon runners often have health problems.
2.they are not energy drinks, they are stimulant drinks.

Just got back from Thailand and they sell this stuff called Bing made by Singha that has BCAA's and I think it was L-carnitine in it. And still tasted good. Don't know why they don't sell anything like that here?

Just got back from Thailand and they sell this stuff called Bing made by Singha that has BCAA's and I think it was L-carnitine in it. And still tasted good. Don't know why they don't sell anything like that here?

Did you try any Singh Beer when you were over there?

I crashed the other night hard felt like shut.. Failed
My bench set was so determined to train drank a rockstar. Pushed out a session and I have been in bed sleeping 13 hours a night since.

Your body is telling you to take it easy for a reason, constantly using distractions such as stims can lead to overtraining.

I mentally want to train currently but physically
Am not able too. The only way I could was if I took a loan from the "bank" (stims) however I have to pay it back at 200% interest.

Some people claim they have no problems.. Power to you keep doing your thing, however unfortunately more then often that I'd not the case.. You always have to pay it back.

Hi to all. I don't like energy drinks because these drinks are not good for health. there are lot of artificial flavor in these drinks so try to avoid these drinks. you should drink fruit juice before your workout. Fruit juice has lot of vitamins which are good for health and energy.

Hi to all. I don't like energy drinks because these drinks are not good for health. there are lot of artificial flavor in these drinks so try to avoid these drinks. you should drink fruit juice before your workout. Fruit juice has lot of vitamins which are good for health and energy.

Choose your fruit juice wisely, most are high in refined sugar.

These so called energy drinks should be renamed stimulant drinks.

Why is soy milk called milk when the soy has no titties?

After completing workout energy drink is suitable to your body and it is comparatively better than to drink before and drink after workout is much better option.

After completing workout energy drink is suitable to your body and it is comparatively better than to drink before and drink after workout is much better option.
I don't comprehend.

Bye Bye...

P.S - Nice avatar. I might use it.