• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

HGH......testimonials

S

suga4oot

I've heard and been reading about HGH; how there are the natural HGH supps like GHR1000 and GenF20. I need some testimonials from people who have tried either of the 2 or any other Natural HGH releaser.....do the do what they are supposed to i.e. apart from the it being the 'youth pill' mambo jambo, does it as work as good as synthetic (Injected) HGH?

Wow i didn't even know you could get anything like that in Aus. Interesting!
I know HGH is fantastic for anti-aging and I dare say some of the aging leading men in hollywood may use lol. Well there are "Wellness clinics" in the US that cater to this sort of thing complete with vitamin dialisis. I wish Australia wasn't so tight-ass when it comes to supplements. I may have to look into this further.

yeah i have heard of these also. The legal ones are basically just amino acids which have indeed been proven to moderatly increase hgh (proper research not product marketing) ... the illegal ones in australia are a hormones eg..hgh releasing hormones or similar.... i reckon give them a go, see how u like it and post results ;)

There have been several studies that show increasing your intake of L-Arginine Pyroglutamate will help your body release hgh.
Note it is L-arginine Pyroglutamate and not the other forms of arginine including D-arginine.
I recall reading in one of the studies also that if you can only get L-arginine (not pyroglutamate) then if you consume it in the morning on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before food and with lysine then it can also help with increasing your bodies release of hgh.

best to read up on it as much as possible first. Including medical and scientific directories/references/encyclopedias that include amino acids/vitamins etc.

I wouldn't waste my cash on these so-called GH releasers. Eat a big steak instead.
If they were anything like synthetic GH they would be illegal. even if they did release some GH the amount is almost negligable and considering Arginine Pyroglutame's price it's not worth it.

I've heard and been reading about HGH; how there are the natural HGH supps like GHR1000 and GenF20. I need some testimonials from people who have tried either of the 2 or any other Natural HGH releaser.....do the do what they are supposed to i.e. apart from the it being the 'youth pill' mambo jambo, does it as work as good as synthetic (Injected) HGH?

I have done a lot of web searching for hgh boosters , Iam taking 1200mg (1/2 a teaspoon )Arginine pyroglutamate and 1200mg lysine on an empty stomach , have been doing so for about a week , i think it is working but need longer to test . i have gone from being able to do 200 push ups a day to 375, i do not feel as sore the next day , i sleep better, so i reckon it is working to boost hgh levels , as some of the other posts sugest look up amino acids , hgh, amino combos, ect , were i got the combo of aminos iam using was from a study done in 1981 in itally, there are some nay sayers out there as well , my opinion is that it has increased hgh but may not be as dramatic as some claims,, sake sure you shop around for aminos , i got mine from the amino guy (just google ) works out pretty cheap as 1/2 a teaspoon each is not alot
thats my thoughts anyway happy research

yep does smell bit fishy,

but iam happy and suprised so far , i have enough to trial it for 2-3 months , so see what happens

I recently started shoving sticks up my butt. I can now bench 50kg more then my previous max.

Everybody shove sticks up your butt!

The pituitary gland in your brain unleashes human growth hormone (HGH) when your physically fit and active. When your doing short but very strenuous exercise is when it is released the most. To avoid the side effects of synthetic HGH I suggest doing exercise that is hard core over short periods of time.

An example would be to sim some laps of a pool and for 10 laps go as hard and fast as you physically can, go for speed. Same with sprinting go for a 30min jog and for short bursts do sprints of your max speed for a minute or so.

When you putting sticks in your ass make sure its hard and fast. That ones for you Tim ;)

Do you reckon if I coated the sticks in creatine first, it would increase my gains?

I'm actually thinking of doing a new cycle. Weeks 1-12 greenish brown long sticks. Weeks 1-5 shorter darker sticks, just to boost initial gains as the longer sticks take up to 5 weeks to notice gains. Also for pct I'm thinking pine cones, just to get natural test levels up. I'm going to make sure I have plenty of pine cones on hand anyway just in case I start getting gyno symptoms.

I'm actually thinking of doing a new cycle. Weeks 1-12 greenish brown long sticks. Weeks 1-5 shorter darker sticks, just to boost initial gains as the longer sticks take up to 5 weeks to notice gains. Also for pct I'm thinking pine cones, just to get natural test levels up. I'm going to make sure I have plenty of pine cones on hand anyway just in case I start getting gyno symptoms.

Stop pussying around and just get a dozen pine logs and ram them up your arse........unlubricated!

I wouldn't waste my cash on these so-called GH releasers. Eat a big steak instead.
If they were anything like synthetic GH they would be illegal. even if they did release some GH the amount is almost negligable and considering Arginine Pyroglutame's price it's not worth it.

Spend cash more wisley. Other wise real gh would work out cheaper if you compared the results.

melatonin has been shown to boost gh but it won't be significant enough to notice. also, lysine and arginine for GH release but it still won't be significant enough for you to notice a difference.

go with a test booster instead. I recommend Testfreak because of it's clinically proven ingredient list. i just did a post on this. you can check it out.

Last edited by a moderator: