• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

testosterone booster?

U

uter87

hey all,

im taking protien, a multivitamin tablets and creabolan witch has amino acids, bcaa's, creatine and a couple of other things, ive also jst started trying powerfull, a testosterone booster, jst wondering if any1 could tell me how long it takes to feel the full effects of this boosteR? i know it would vary person to person but jst wondering if any1 here has tried this product or a similar product and could tell me there results?
oh also is it worth having no - explode?

i am taking the following:
horleys ice whey
creabolan
powerfull
swiss mutlivitamins

p.s. posted this in diet and nutrition section by accident. sorry for spam

Why do you want to take all this stuff.
Keep it simple for starters.
How old are you? Why do you need a test booster, you might be 20 y/o.
Horeleys Ice Whey? You went for the most expensive garbage out there.
Do not take No Explode, why do you think more supps are required.
How about posting some stats?
Age?
Weight and b/f?
Training experience?
And most importantly diet?

21 may be Ok for the test booster althugh I am usually sceptical about actually boosting anything except the makers wallet.
Buy your supps in bulk.
Whey, creatine and Amino's, you'll save a lot of cash? PM me if you want some good bulk supplies websites.

thanks heaps for the help,ive only jst been starting to get serious and jst want an idea of what i am taking, and wanna see what the benifits are b4 i spend to much money on shit, thanks for the reply.. but has any1 tried test boosters b4 if so i would love to hear about there experiences thats all i am asking...

If your only starting to get serious, I suggest train serious for a while before experimenting.
Test booster are a dupe, I'd steer clear, and ditch the Horelys.

What's your diet like?

Last edited:
ive been training serious for 8 months, but only took the protien and creabolan, but now i wanna try some new stuff, i eat alot of grain bread, eggs, fish, chicken,vegtables, lots of water, and i stay away from sugary food, i also eat alot of fruit at work, i do concreting for work so i do have a very physical job and i take my protien b4 i go to work..., ive been training on and off since i was 17, last year i got down to 5.3% bf, i was also smoking witch helped kept the weight off, i quit smoking at the start of the year and have put on 12kg since, i jst want to be able to sleep well at night, train hard and work hard, i trained 3/4 times a week.

You can try it, but don't expect much.
I still think you can grow, with good diet, protein and creatine.

If you need a testosterone booster at 21 something is wrong in my opinion.

I'm 23 and my testosterone level is the highest its ever been.

Focus on diet and exercise first.

If you really want to take supplements (I do during heavy training periods) then try one of or any combination of creatine, protein and nitric oxide.

Should be all you need at 21.

You body can still grow/develop up to 25 yrs of age and your cells don't usually start to die off until 26 or so.

just wondering if any1 has tried humanovar or t bomb 2? coming up to finishing my first cycle of powerfull and i have seen a bit of a difference but i wanna try some new test and jst wanted to know if any1 has tried these, thanks

hi
i haven't tried the t bomb or the other product but i have tried 2 testosterone boosters during my training

im 21 have been training for 1 year now.
Axis HT and Androbolin = crap
both were expected to show results but ended up wasting minimum 160.00

i'd stick to what the guys above recommended currently i am trying m stak and animal pump.

hi
i haven't tried the t bomb or the other product but i have tried 2 testosterone boosters during my training

im 21 have been training for 1 year now.
Axis HT and Androbolin = crap
both were expected to show results but ended up wasting minimum 160.00

i'd stick to what the guys above recommended currently i am trying m stak and animal pump.

I read that if you exercise on a regular basis your testostorone increases as a by product anyway. Do you really need boosters?

hey all,

im taking protien, a multivitamin tablets and creabolan witch has amino acids, bcaa's, creatine and a couple of other things, ive also jst started trying powerfull, a testosterone booster, jst wondering if any1 could tell me how long it takes to feel the full effects of this boosteR? i know it would vary person to person but jst wondering if any1 here has tried this product or a similar product and could tell me there results?
oh also is it worth having no - explode?

i am taking the following:
horleys ice whey
creabolan
powerfull
swiss mutlivitamins

p.s. posted this in diet and nutrition section by accident. sorry for spam

i recomend getting some nitric oxide (N.O) there are better/cheaper ones out there over no xplode. ive hurd good things about axis labs smash ill be trying it when im out of no xplode

I've tried White Flood over the past couple months, seems to be ok, but I think I have a bit of resistance to the stimulation.

Thinking of trying SuperPump + Sizeon next, anybody used it?

jesus i didnt know i had to have a degree in chemistry to lift fark
So what Chemical's are you unsure about. It pays to have some chemica knowledge in BB because supp companies will try to put obscure chemicals in their concoctions so the consumer really does not know what he's getting or thinks it's a you-beaut newcompound just made for muscle building....