• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

some postives about cycling

B

biftek

well here goes , a nice warm 27degrees today , a gentle breeze making for a great day so i whacked on sunscreen (don't want to get skin cancer but that is a negative so i wont talk about that ) filled up the water bottles, gave the bike a check over and off i went hitting the road

hit some road some backstreets then headed along the bike path was on my return trip so i was just cruising along at a gentle speed when i hear this russling of the busland beside me , thought what the hell was that, i look over and see a pack of kangaroo's be about 7-8 of them just munching away , so i stopped the bike and watched on , this big roo which i guess was the leader of the pack looked straight at me as to say " what the hell are you looking at" , it was a huge thing

they stayed there for a few minutes just munching away then decided to hop off into the bush further

one roo split off from the pack i guess it wanted to go somewhere else but the pack didn't follow , he stopped looked and thought where the hell are they , the rest of the pack was in the bush just waiting for him till he caught up

seen plenty roo's before but never this close , they were only a few metres away from

wildlife seen a ton of different birds, snakes , roo's, koala's and even a platypus

isn't nature grand , have to like that about bike riding out there in nature
seeing the roo's would've made for a great site ..... just have to watch out for those pesky snakes and magpies

Thats a quite cool experience dude!
I have never seen kangaroo before! But I have seen a female leopard with her kids in front of me when i was with my friends on my bicycle in the jungle of sanjay gandhi rashtriya udyan borivali mumbai in India. I still remember the incidence! It was our luck that she ignored us & crossed the road with her small cute kids.
That was my experience!

Thats a quite cool experience dude!
I have never seen kangaroo before! But I have seen a female leopard with her kids in front of me when i was with my friends on my bicycle in the jungle of sanjay gandhi rashtriya udyan borivali mumbai in India. I still remember the incidence! It was our luck that she ignored us & crossed the road with her small cute kids.
That was my experience!

sanjay gandhi rashtriya udyan borivali mumbai , that's a bit of a mouthful had to do a google to see if it was a real place lol

A friggin leopard holyshit i would've been shitting myself

thats good to here bout the roos. i preffer late arvo rides near the beach... sunset ... good temps