• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Cycling] Bike Servicing

R

Route7

With the warmer weather approaching thought it might be time to dig the bike out of the shed and get back into it , so i dug it out but the gears need adjusting and suppose it could do with a checkup

what would you pay to get this done? What is a good price providing its just a tune up and no parts are needed. I know a few will say do it yourself its not that hard, I'v gave it a shot at getting the gearing sorted but my attempt wasn't that successful

So what sort of price am i looking at to get my bike serviced

Where are you? You could find a co-op kind of place - there's one in West End if you're in Brisbane. Or you could do a course that some cycle shops offer (or maybe at TAFE).

bike servicing gears and brake adjustment goes for around $50 , parts well cables are a few bucks and new brake pads are a few bucks too

if the bike has been sitting in the garage for a while it might be wise to change the tyres also as they might be perished

$50 sounds about the right price for a minor service