• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Steroid abuser's horrific chest-acne

H

huski

steroidwarning_3.jpg

Depicted is a 21-year-old amateur bodybuilder who arrived at a clinic in Dusseldorf, Germany with severe acne on his chest and upper back. He was a constant user of anabolic-androgenic steroids, of which acne is a side effect -- as is damaged sperm and shrunken testicles, both of which he also possessed
Graphic Evidence Against Steroid Abuse | Wired Science from Wired.com

2nd pic looks like he's been playing paintball with no shirt on.
3rd pic looks like the day after playing paintball with no shirt on.

Got a back pic?

Scarred for life.

Maybe it was too late when he discovered it, the damage was probably done and all the toxins were just following through.

Yeah whats new, it wouldn't surprise me if some scientists are smoking crystal in their labs just so they can continue with the lab experiments for days on end.

Isn't that stuff just like "alpha brain", if so its not going to turn a moron into a genius, it's only going to help you think in a 'smoother' way at best....

It will also help a person think faster and possibbly enhance their memory.

What is this 'Alpha brain' stuff... I'm a dumb/slow retard some of the times.... need all the help I can get...

AS fr those scars... fuck thats horrible...

What is this 'Alpha brain' stuff... I'm a dumb/slow retard some of the times.... need all the help I can get...

AS fr those scars... fuck thats horrible...

It's a nootropic thats meant to help with brain function, gets your synaps firing faster etc which leads to 'smoother thinking' and stuff coming to you quicker and easier. Just google "nootropics". Interesting stuff on there, basically just nutrients for your brain long story short.

I used to mung into a mates dexis its just another form of amphetemine be careful you will fail a roadside drug test if taking dexis, I know a few people who use/abuse them and you dr usually gives you a letter to produce if your stopped for rdt.

Might look into those other brain supps sounds interesting.

I used to mung into a mates dexis its just another form of amphetemine be careful you will fail a roadside drug test if taking dexis, I know a few people who use/abuse them and you dr usually gives you a letter to produce if your stopped for rdt.

Might look into those other brain supps sounds interesting.

l think dexis are a little different... l find l just get a lot of shit done if l take some, not sure it makes me think smoother though...

Can't believe he let it get that bad before he saw someone. Amazing how quickly he lost muscle mass.

Also what experience have you guys had with these cognitive enhancers? Do you just get them over the internet?

l think dexis are a little different... l find l just get a lot of shit done if l take some, not sure it makes me think smoother though...

i really only took the dexis for added alertness and energy, which helped in my exams as i got 3 d's and 1 hd. the raciams are DEFINITELY worth a look if you're looking for a little mental boost. you don't really "feel" much when you have them, but when you look back at it in retrospect, you're memory was sharper and your ability to put your thoughts together in a comprehensive and succinct manor is better.

well worth it, imo