• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

how long should my workout be approx?

J

jeffjeff

mine are normally around the 45 min mark, is this ok ?. I feel like my muscles are well fatigued after im done I just wanted to know how long u guys work out for

also how many excersises do you guys do per workout

Sounds fine to me.. In general that's not a bad amount of time i wouldn't think. It really depends on your experience and what you're lifting though. When i started out, my workouts were quite lengthy.. It seemed the more experienced i got, the less time i could handle.. I really do believe the heavier you lift and bigger you get, the less time you can spend in the gym. That being said, my workouts still vary in length depending what i'm doing. If i'm doing mostly heavy compound exercises, i'm normally fried in no time at all. I don’t do many sets or workout for more than 30mins. But if i'm doing more isolation exercises, then i'll probably work out for around 45 mins too. I can defiantly do a few more sets before i feel i'm done. I find mixing it up the best for me and avoids over doing it.

Anyway! I think you probably know whats best for your body, i'd just go by feel. As long as your muscles feel well fatigued, but you still feel good then great! If you're dragging yourself out of the gym half dead, then maybe you're over done it. Basically if you keep growing, keep doing what you're doing, if you're not, then i'd try mixing things up!

that's what i figured , just thought that i had get a second opinion on it ,