• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

creatine= side affects

jasol88

hay all i purchased my fist creatine product (NFS GREENRIDGE kre-alkalyn) its in a red bottle, i was on it for about a week then i really bad acne so i stoped taking it then started on it a few months later and the same deal. most ppl from my gym take creatine and say its good to take but im scared to try a new brand is this a common problem? would i be better off trying powder over tablets plz help

how old are you?

I have never heard of this as a side effect.

Powder is always better than tablets.

Go for a well known brand. Also, generally you get what you pay for. So don't skimp out on creatine to save a couple of bob.

hay thanks for the advise im 20, shat creatine can u recomend? as per the testosterone thing i havnt had a problem with it i was on the creatine awhile ago not both together so i know it was that, my diet etc was the same after taken creatine for a week a had heaps of pimples so i stoped takeing it. 2 weeks later i had clean as skin, as you said before you havnt hurd of that side affect niether have i

Well I think I wrote in another thread, that I have recently tried Nutrabolics Anabolic Window, its basically a recovery mix made up of creatine and amino acids.

I found this REALLY good - Big improvements from the first session, continued to grow and harden for 3 weeks, then I got sick and haven't worked out in about 3 weeks but the gains stayed with me pretty well. Although if you are looking to do some creatine saturation you may need to take a separate creatine on the side to boost the levels a bit more.

Hi Guys im currently taking creatine ethyl ester caps, i have seen some minor growth but i dont know if this is from me working out constantly or the product helping to increase muscle. I have been advised to maybe try the powder for a better outcome as the ethyl ester product is not as stable? Apaarently the maxs creatine x3 is a good product, and does the creatine monohydrate exessively blote your stomach because that is the reason why i opted for the ethyl ester in the first place.

Cheers

It's all hype mate.

a minority of people get bloated, most dont. most people creatine works, a minority it doesn't.

What is known, is that creatine monohydrate is the most researched and most successful. Also that powders are infinitely better than caps. The best and easiest way to determine the quality of the creatine is to watch how it desolves. Chunks left? not good, dissolves easily and completely? good gear.

Look at the studies that the results you hear/read come from. You will find usually that they are not thorough.