• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Cycling] people annoy me

T

tribal

so i'm riding to work last night at 11:30pm , had both front and rear lights on and a reflective jacket , riding up the main street which was rather quiet , when i pass this house with a bunch of d/heads standing out the front

as i ride past they start yelling , one tries to jump out in front of me , i swerved away turned my head back and yelled out " F'ing dickheads" they yell out a bit more , i get up the street a bit next thing a set of highbeams and a speeding car coming up fast behind , they fly past followed by the yelling from the wind and beeping of the horn

i reached into my back and pulled out my chain , hoping to catch up to them and smash some windows , well i did get a licence plate, so maybe i'll be lucky to see the car around the street somewhere

i hear ya on that , that sort of thing happens to me all the time , idiots being hero in front of their friends all standing around laughing and high fiving

me being a girl i get alot of abuse thrown my way too

jasmin said:
i hear ya on that , that sort of thing happens to me all the time , idiots being hero in front of their friends all standing around laughing and high fiving

me being a girl i get alot of abuse thrown my way too

i'm with on that , heard lots of things getting flung my way , everything from "chicks don't know how to ride bikes to , i'll give you something to ride "