• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Quick question about protein powders.

C

chapa

Just a quick question. Do you take the powder on days that you dont train?

Cheers

same, but i take 2 kinds of protein.

before my shower and brekkie first thing in the morning, ill take a whey protein (HP100)
through the day, ill have a gainer (Dyamtize mega gainer), 3 times a day

Yes, protein is necessary on both training and non-training days.

Without protein your body can't build muscle -- your body builds/rebuilds muscle while at rest.

when i dieted for comp i didn't use a protein shake or supplement.

although in off season (so to speak) i usually smash 2-3 shakes a day, 1 with brekky in the morning and 1 after training....and 1 if im feeling a bit peckish during the day...

How many of you guys have used HP-100? Please tell me your thoughts on it also.
Thanks so much.