• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How to Avoid Germs at the Gym

J

just_julie

1. Wash your hands thoroughly before and after exercise.
2. Wipe down the machines with disinfectant sprays provided by the gym, before and after use.
3. Avoid touching your mouth, eyes or face, as this is how most viruses are transmitted.
4. Bring and use your own clean sweat towel, and use it to wipe your sweat rather than you hands.
5. Wear sandals when walking in the shower or sauna, to avoid catching athlete’s foot.
6. Sit on a towel in the sauna to avoid direct contact with the seating, which may contain fungi.
7. Before you join any gym, make sure it has good ventilation to avoid breathing a lot of recycled air.
8. Before you join any gym, make should the management keeps it clean.

never really gave germs that much of a thought
always took those steps at the gym , but just something that i had grown up with
next time i'm at the gym , germs will be on my mind