• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ONLINE BODYBUILDING TRAINER

P

Patrick

HELLO. I WONDER IF ANYONE KNOW OF ANY BODYBUILDING TRAINER AVAILABLE IN SYDNEY AREA. I WANT TO GET INTO SERIOUS BODYBUILDING BUT I FIND THAT THE TRAINERS AT MY GYM DON'T SEEM TO GET THE DESIRED RESULTS THEMSELVES. PLEASE HELP:)

Are you after an online trainer, or face to face trainer in Sydney?

Hello Dan. I don't get to Sydney on a regular basis as I work in the rural areas most of the time. I was hoping maybe face to face one in while and someone can help with ongoing nutritional and other training requirements. Any suggestion? Thanks. Patrick

I am also trying to find a Trainer to work with that knows how to train to get bigger in Sydney

I've searched all over the net and not found anyone even to call.

Anyone with any ideas?

i am having trouble finding a trainer period. i wanna get sum uscle growth happeing here.

I know this is a bit old now, but from memory I think there is a guy at sutherland.

Its a little gym near the library.

Can't remember the name or anything, but when you stand outside sutherland library, you walk up the street (away from princes hwy) and take your SECOND right (heading towards sutherland shops). It is on the left at the end of that block.