• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Makeup at the gym?

U

UpTownGirl

Makeup at the gym?

Does anybody wear Makeup at the gym?

Makeup at the gym?

Only time i wear makeup to the gym is if it's on my face after being at work

Makeup at the gym?

had to laugh , last night i was watching fox 8 and there is a show on it called Fitness corner
an Aerobics show featuring models, in underwear, fishnets, urban street accessories etc

showing stretching into positions,along with close ups on their asses, breasts etc

its quite obvious the target market , its shown at 11pm on a saturday night , but the thing that made me laugh is the girls are doing Aerobics workouts getting all hot and sweaty but they have the makeup caked on

Makeup at the gym?

i wear make-up to the gym , but i don't leave the house without puting make up on , don't wear it to impress anyone , just makes myself feel better
Whatever makes you feel better though. I have seen woman dressed better at the gym than when I go shopping

Sometimes...depending on which part of the say I exercise. For example, if I exercise in the morning, I won't apply any make-up...unless its in the afternoon around 4 ish, then I have make-up on. When I first started, I used to make-up on, but during the workout, I sweat and hate having to wipe my face on a wet towel and getting make-up on it. Bad for the skin. So now, if I have make-up on, I use make-up/facial cleansing wipes; to removie it before hitting the machines or classes.

only time i wear makeup at the gym is if i go directly after work, but even then i am just a minimal make-up type of girl

i wear makle up to the gym and everywhere else , my bf always asks me why so i tell him its a girl thing. Putting on makeup is just part of my daily routine.

not wearing makeup to the gym is that a hardcore thing ? are you supposed to look like shit just cause you lift weights?

i don't overdo it, i wear nuetral colors , my hair is back in a twist or a ponytail
but i do get few strange looks from the other ladies in the gym the non makeup gym ladies

Make up at the gym is odd. Doesnt it come off due to sweat? Dont you shower after the gym... so it would come off. Why would you say a girl that doesnt wear make up looks shit?

I am male so i really dont get the makeup thing anyway but meh.

Make up at the gym is odd. Doesnt it come off due to sweat? Dont you shower after the gym... so it would come off. Why would you say a girl that doesnt wear make up looks shit?

I am male so i really dont get the makeup thing anyway but meh.

See now this is exactly what I was thinking - and probably what EVERY guy thinks.

We (guys) are there to exercise and get sweaty, even the best antiperspirant isn't going to save us smelling, were not at our best but who cares - we are there to train, not pick up. I would have thought women would think the same way - makeup + sweat = yuck so why bother. We aren't looking at you going - oh my god shes not wearing any makeup, were busy trying not to bust a blood vessel lifting heavy.

Lets be honest - the type of guy who looks at women at the gym isn't looking at your face anyway - hes a perv - so hes looking at the rest of you.

I suppose I'm just male and don't understand - but if your trying to impress us - or you think we care if you have makeup on or not - then your doing it wrong hahaha.

my bfs sister used to come home take her make up off, put make up on, go to the gym, take her make up off, do her workout, after her workout put her make up back on, go home, take her make up off, shower, and then put her make up back on. lol hilarious. when i'd ask her why she did this she'd say "just in case"

In case of what?!?!? a fire?!?!?!

I don't wear make up much and not to the gym, i just sweat it off.

my bfs sister used to come home take her make up off, put make up on, go to the gym, take her make up off, do her workout, after her workout put her make up back on, go home, take her make up off, shower, and then put her make up back on. lol hilarious. when i'd ask her why she did this she'd say "just in case"

In case of what?!?!? a fire?!?!?!

I don't wear make up much and not to the gym, i just sweat it off.

lol that's quite a routine , i got exhausted just reading that

Girlies - please take some makeup remover wipes with you in your gym bag! I use The Body Shop Vit E wipes but there are SOOO many on the market there is no reason for your makeup to stay on. It only mixes with sweat, clogs the pores and leads to sebum and acne. Why put all that effort into your body, only to let your face clog up??? If you have to wear makeup, wipe your face again with an antibacterial moisturising wipe after the gym and wear some spf coloured moisturiser. This will replace any moisture content lost during your session. I at least hope some of you listen to my advice.

That sounds complicated haha, perhaps we should put a make up removal forum next to the Nutrition one hahaha.

We will always wear makeup. We always have...

Words of wisdom about humanity from me, feel free to use them to make others feel inferior.

I just put foundation on. I can't leave the house without unless I'm at work because at 3am when I get up for work I really cbf putting make-up on.