• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Cycling] i ride alone

G

GhostRider

does anyone else ride alone here ?
i do the majority of my riding by myself , most of my friends either aren't into bike riding as they think of it as being something for kids , they are always hanging it on me ( in a joking manner... i think? lol ) about how i ride my bike everywhere , i do have a car but just prefer to ride , its both cheaper, fun and good fitness

so does anyone else ride alone?

hi ya ghost rider and welcome to Australian mountain biking , or i mean Ausbb

i wouldn't be to worried about riding along , i know that i do a fair amount of riding alone also . It gives me the freedom to ride where and how how fast I want to ride also gives me the chance to try some technical stuff without holding others up

when out riding alone , just make sure that you take your survival kit ( water, first aid , tools and puncture kit , food and mobile phone , signal mirror and whistle ) and also tell people where your going and what time you expect to get back

its one of the good things about bike riding , its one of those sports/recreations that can be enjoyed by yourself

when i first got into mtb'ing , i used to ride along , but overtime i gradually met ppl out on the trails , who now i quite enjoy riding with , but every so often i still enjoy the solo ride