• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What supps recommmended for really bulking?

M

mondo

What are some supps that actually help assissting in bulking, none of the BS supps, but ones that actually work. I am 22, but was told to try ZMA and tribulus, which i wanted 2 try cause creatine mono and protein powders aint doing jack for me. what should i use? 3 years training, no gaining, sumone suggest sumthing plz.

G'day Mondo,
Personally I'd forget the supps for now and focus on your diet and routine, if they aren't up to scratch then you may as well burn your $ (or give it to me ;)). Thow em both up here and we'll fire through some feedback to get you on track.

K

would i need a test booster? i am only young and i had my test levels checked they are thru the roof.

Hi,

if you are under 21 you should probably not be using test boosters, though small amounts of tribulus can help, i would stick to some nitric oxide products and proteins, start with the basics and work up.... though as said above your diet and training regime needs to be A+ for any supps to help as that is all they are supplements not meal replacements.... i shop at www.elitebody.com.au and have seen some pretty good gains over the past 3 months... hope this helps

i am over 21, my nutrition and training are perfect i have them checked all th time by nutritionists and i often get help from trainers too. i just dont grow. what supps do you guys use?? i dunno why i dont grow!

if you dont mind spending a little $$$ get on Tribulus taking 25,000 mg in the morning and 25,000 bout half hour before training, then also get on 6-oxo this will increase the potency of the testosterone in your body, take this for about 60 days straight, load up on 6 tabs a night before bed for 10 days then 4 a night after that... of course keeping a good diet and protein shakes... you should see big gain in 4 weeks

if you try this i think you will be pleasently surprised with the results... 6 oxo costs me about $180 for 180 caps so its not cheap but if you do this for 60-80 days its worth it as you shouldn need to do it again for ages.

is 6-oxo legal tho? i heard we cant get in aus, and tribulus, is any brand good?

mondo said:
i am over 21, my nutrition and training are perfect i have them checked all th time by nutritionists and i often get help from trainers too. i just dont grow. what supps do you guys use?? i dunno why i dont grow!
mondo said:
would i need a test booster? i am only young and i had my test levels checked they are thru the roof.
Mate if these statements are true, clearly you are genetically retarded, so save yourself some $, stop buying supps, quit the gym and crawl back under the rock from which you came!

ketamatrix said:
mondo said:
mondo said:
Mate if these statements are true, clearly you are genetically retarded, so save yourself some $, stop buying supps, quit the gym and crawl back under the rock from which you came!

dude i am not genetically retarded i am jus lookin for some genuine help here. i have already posted several times i have a zinc deficiancy, which i wanted help with as i think it may be why i am not growing, i am gettin supplementation and treatment for it, but at the moment it seems not to be working. all i wanted is some help.

Hey Mondo, Have you thought about looking into your Metabolic Typing?

Cheers,
K

Hey Mondo,

i started off the same as stated above, as for the genetically retarded comment it just shows the intellect of some people...

if you stick at it you will see improvements its just for some of us it is alot harder to bulk up then others this is just a fact of life, but you will get there.

6 oxo is legal in Aus they are looking at banning it though no legislation has been passed yet, and a good tribulus is Wild Bull, i get both of these from www.elitebody.com.au

im very surprised at one of the responses thrown up on this thread!! genetically retarded... wanker.

anyway, try boosting your caloric intake by taking some form or gainer shake... i take Dymatize mega gainer, or if you really struggle, try super maga gainer also by dymatize.
i also noticed i really increased my gains when i jumped on 11-OXO, cycling it with a bottle of 6-OXO in this order... 2 bottles of 11-OXO(8 weeks roughly), 1 bottle of 6 OXO, 2 weeks off, repeat.
try having a gainer shake at 2 in the morning too...i noticed that helped me.

where do u get 11 and 6 oxo, i was told theywere illegal in australia.

well, its in NSW... well away from your neck of the woods :(.
if you have trouble sourcing it, he does mail order. just give him a call (nigel) on 02 9673 1144