• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Starting age

N

nate

I'm 29 years old and just starting out.is it too little too late ?

Just wondering how old you guys were when you started...how long you've been lifting for, and how much gain have you made since starting up ?

for a few years I trained on and off without any real purpose or knowledge

it is only the past year and a half that my knowledge has increased.

I just wish I knew back then what I know now. I would have gotten bigger quicker and spent less money on useless products

started at 16 using my brothers , dumbells and workbench , working bi's and chest

29 your still young enough, you've got 10 maybe 15 years to do what you wanna do with your body before age catches up

You're not too old at all at 29. The peak age is around 32, and it only slowly diminishes from there in terms of strength and size potential.

I'm 50, and just recommenced training on weights after a 30 year absence. I'm making very good gains for my age and my current level of training intensity.