• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

best supps to take for growth including brands

RamboWanaBe

every time I go to a supp shop I always get a different answer.

So guys for growth what are the best sups to take and when?

I haven't tried every product out there so I'm not sure.

But I have just started using Nutrabolics Anabolic window - it's a post work out recovery mix. Basically creatine and amino acids. I have found it to work really well though.

I got more growth than without supps or than with a protein shake and amino acids mix (BCAAs, Arginine, Lysine) from the first work out and it didn't plateau from there. It was continuous growth for 3 weeks.

Also a great trait is that I have had about 3 weeks off from weights due to sickness but the results aren't completely gone yet. So it's reassuring to know the results don't stop the day I stop taking it.

I am taking:

Musashi Growling Dog Creatine -> I am not impressed by it and will never buy it again. Worst Creatine I have ever taken. Only bought it because I moved to a new city and didn't know where to supp shop was.

Wild Bull L-Glutamine -> I am impressed but its the first Glutamine I have ever tried.

Ultimate Nutrition Prostar Whey Protein. -> fairly good. Not sure if I prefer it over Dymatize brand.

Dymatize 12 Hour Protection Elite 12. -> good before bed, stops me getting up at night hungrey.

And just today I started taking Amino Acids and a multivitamine.

I am interest in taking a new creatine and a NO

Rambo. what are your stats mate? ie, age, weight, height, years training?

every time I go to a supp shop I always get a different answer.

So guys for growth what are the best sups to take and when?

Honestly, I think they would just recommend what they make the most profit margin on.

For growth, simply WPI has worked for me, ON (Optimum Nutrition) brand.
Quite cheap at $140 for a 10lbs bag.

Hi Pedroman,

Currently I weigh 86kg, (at the start of the year I was 76kg but I was carrying a lot less fat too).

I am 176 - 179 cm in height.

I am just over my mid twenties and have been training for about 6 years.

I would say that I gain strength easily, and am able to gain and lose fat quite easily. Muscle mass is not hard to put on but not easy either. I need to train body parts at least twice a week to see any gains. Once a week doesnt seem to do much.

Honestly, I think they would just recommend what they make the most profit margin on.

For growth, simply WPI has worked for me, ON (Optimum Nutrition) brand.
Quite cheap at $140 for a 10lbs bag.

Yep I agree they do that a lot. Thats why I am asking everyone here :)

One time the guy said that I needed more carbs with my protein shake and I said okay I will eat a orange or bananna with it, and he was like shaking his head and trying to push a carb loaded mass gainer on me. Those things seem to make me add more fat than anything else.

Today I bought NoXplode and Cellmass.

Hot damn that no explode stuff taste great.

And My biceps were felt really pumped even though I did not directly isolate train them. I did back and biceps only.

And right now as I write I have this tingly feeling in my body that I think is coming from the Cellmass.

I let every one now of my progress in a few weeks but Im serious I have never felt like this before after training. (I have never taken a Nitrogen booster) Im excited :)

Today I bought NoXplode and Cellmass.

Hot damn that no explode stuff taste great.

And My biceps were felt really pumped even though I did not directly isolate train them. I did back and biceps only.

And right now as I write I have this tingly feeling in my body that I think is coming from the Cellmass.

I let every one now of my progress in a few weeks but Im serious I have never felt like this before after training. (I have never taken a Nitrogen booster) Im excited :)
It;s a Nitiric Oxide precursor not a Nitrogen booster. LOL

Last edited:
Hey Rambo,

How's the NO Xplode and Cellmass going?

I just got a stack yesterday, Controlled Labs.
White Flood, Green Magnatude and Purple Wraath.

Only took the 1 scoop of White Flood the first time as it says you need to try to see how sensitive you are. Didn't really notice it much so will take 2 scoops next time.

Still, my bench press jumped from 92.5kg for 6 reps last week to a new record of 100kg x 6 reps (I'm not a big guy). Could have just been a mental thing, but I'm happy with it.

I want to feel the buzz and tingling/burning skin sensation and massive pumps most other users claim. I'm not too sensitive to stims, so will definately up the dose next time.

How much yo NO Xplode cost you?

The NO Xplode and Cellmass going really great.

I will post my size increases later tonight, but basically I have gained 2 cm in circumference to quads, forearms and biceps.

My chest and back circumference has gone up about 8 cm if I remember correctly. I will post the actuals later tonight or tommorrow.

Together they cost me about $155. I am going to be focusing on fat loss now since I will be having an operation and wont be able to train for 1 month so I wont be taking any NO Xplode and Cellmass starting from the end of this month till at least November when I will be able to start again.

I use Horleys Ice (opens in PDF, great read) - my partner uses it so I use it as a post-training drink. Does anyone else like Horleys?

No Horleys is overpriced. You can get just as good if not better PP for a fraction of the cost.
Horeyes pray on the vulnerable and charge like wounded bulls.

Thanks for your answer. What would you suggest for me? I'm 51kgs, looking to lose about 3kgs of fat and build more muscle. I would like to bulk up a little bit, but not too crazy. Perhaps I'd like to be 53/54 kgs of muscle before I reassess. Should I just stick with Whey Protein? I don't know if I'm into creatine and glutamine and whatever else is out there, it sounds too unnatural for me (all those big names make weightlifting seem unnatural).

G-day guys i am back into training and have Creatine and Whey Powder by my side. I want something to really speed up the process, what you suggest.. I guess im looking for a little bit of getting ripped, not just all muscle. I find size easy but rippedness a little harder.

Diet is the key to getting ripped. You don't even have to change your training, lift heavy 4 times per week and maybe add 2-3 sessions of cardio of 25-30 mins.