• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

local protein powders

mike367

hi,
i,ve been looking at protein powders, soy and whey. they both seem a bit expensive (here in south east Melb).
Also had a look on line, its cheeper, but I,m concerned about the laws on importing it.
Anyone know a good brand thats good value for money, or a good shop, or even a Aust web site?
I work damn hard for my money and I'm married with 3 kids so I can't afford to throw my money away.
Thanks,
Mike

I find Ada Street cheap, but if you are really skint, you don't really need a protein powder- just eat lean protein after you work out. Whey is always a cheap option though.

Have you tried ASN, From what I have been hearing this is a great company who has the best products, You will get results in 14 days, how many companys can give you that. Take a look into the company.

Check out ebay, grab an unflavoured WPC powder for around 22 bucks a kilo delivered. Some of the guys on here will know where to get it even cheaper. When they add flavour they add calories plus they up the price so I always go unflavoured.

Have you tried ASN, From what I have been hearing this is a great company who has the best products, You will get results in 14 days, how many companys can give you that. Take a look into the company.

Really, results in 14 days?
Which products give these results and what are the results.
Personally, I think ASN are overpriced and items they stock can be sourced 20% cheaper elswhere.
I went there a few weeks ago to get a tub of ON whey and the guy almost didn't sell to me for $85 (which is the ASN website listed price), and he wanted $90. It can be bought from another store 20 mins away for $75.

Results in 14 days = bullcrap.

Totally.The problem when companies dot these trials they will get a test subject and use all the resources they can-dietitian,trainers,scientists and give the subject the best possible conditions.THEN 14 days is possible but...........
how many regular people can have all that at their disposal?

Thanks for all your input guys, I am in the United States. I have used a few of the products and really liked them so much that I want to sell them here. Advanced Sports Nutrition (ASN) I think will do good here with the Nano Technology. The particles are really small and absorption is the main importance to me. Less absorption less work in the gut.I have stomach issues and I want any thing that will get in my blood fast.
Thanks again guy for your input.

Bigwheels

hahaha the best products. They just sell what everyone else sells. It's like saying Woolies has better products than Coles.
Now what product exactly gives results in 14 days. You are very easily persuaded or are a pimp for ASN, either way it's ludicrous.

Thanks for all your input guys, I am in the United States. I have used a few of the products and really liked them so much that I want to sell them here. Advanced Sports Nutrition (ASN) I think will do good here with the Nano Technology. The particles are really small and absorption is the main importance to me. Less absorption less work in the gut.I have stomach issues and I want any thing that will get in my blood fast.
Thanks again guy for your input.

Bigwheels
total rubbish. The sooner you stop posting rubbish the better.