• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

High Protein Banana Bread

W

woody

1 1/3 C. whole wheat flour
1 C. Splenda
1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 egg whites
1 cup of mashed banana (best if really ripe)
1/5 cup water
1/4 cup apple unsweetened applesauce
3 scoops vanallia whey
1/4 cup raisins

1. preheat oven to 175C
2. mix all ingreadients together mix really well untill no chunks of protein powder are in there. pour in a greased 8X4 in. pan.
3. bake for 50 to 55 min. or untill a tooth pick can be stabbed in middle loaf and comes out clean.

I really recomend this makes a great high protein snack any time of the day.

Cooked these ont eh weekend. thought id go back into the lost data base of recipes on this site.
great feed.

Id scrap the baking powder and splenda Replace with stevia extract liquid.. But other then that im going to give it ago..

You dont want to know whats in baking powder...

And sucralose ****s around with intenstinal ph killing good bacteria = less digestion absorbtion of proper nutrients...

Ill give this a crack, i love banana bread, will have to use rice flour though as I cant eat wheat, so I have no idea how it will turn out.