• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Headaches

MightyTriby

I suffer from headaches, have them every couple of days per week. I take paracetemol, up to 8 per day on a bad day.

Does taking this many effect your muscles getting bigger?

Aspirin thins your blood, so would this be better to take instead of paracetemol, to help pump the blood into the muscles?

Yes I have been checked out by an MRI and it all came back clear. Most of the time I get tension headaches from my right trapezious muscle, from the neck to the shoulder, I beleive I have knots in the muscle, so if my wife finds the knots and gives an intense rub, this helps in alleviating the headache. Most of the time it's just me and the paracetemol.

Any thoughts?

MightyTriby

not too sure on the effect of that many paracetemol wit the development of muscle growth ,but it can have effects on your liver

how/when do the headaches develop the most , what sort of activities are you doing when they happen

see a doctor, optometrist (could be eyes if you are doing a lot of close work), and physiotherapist/chiropractor.

Rav,
It's not the eyes, I have had laser eye surgery 3 - 4 years ago, and have bo problem with them. I will see the doctor again and see if he can suggest what to do.

Thanks
MightyTriby