• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hello

MightyTriby

Name: MightyTriby aka Jonathon
How long have you been interested in health/fitness? 20years (doesn't mean I did anything about it)
Favorite foods? Chinese, pizza, icecream
Favorite exercises? upper body
Goal(s) you would like to reach? want to be ripped
Goal(s) you alredy HAVE reached? lost weight and put muscle on
Favorite song to listen to while working out? Triple J radio, anything hard or rap or electronica
Favorite movie? with 2 young boys, I only get to see kids shows now.
Favorite TV Show? Chaser, RPA, MythBusters, TopGear
Family/pets? Married with 2 kids, no pets.
Hobbies: besides working out, handyman duties
One interesting fact not too many people know about you: Want to be like Lee Priest, but I've left my run too late & can't afford the roids.

Hey all!

I'm only new myself and have noticed that a few new members have also joined, come on, lets get this forum humming! ;)
I don't go to a gym, I workout at home, I have a York 925 gym and 20kg of dumbbells, as well as a punching bag and speedball. I am running out of weights, I bicep curl the 20 kg, so I am now using the machine to supplement the weight. I have been training for approx 1 year, but I can't seem to lose that extra bit of weight ( I know why, food, the wrong kinds). I use the punching bag for cardio and to also build up my core strength, definetly not training to be a boxer. Its all set up in the garage, so I can go out there for 1/2 an hour or so and workout.

Come on people, let's hear from everyone!

Regards
MightyTriby