• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Beginning to get bigger. Has anyone had the same experience.

A

antos

I've recently bought some protein powder from www.prosportsupplements.net and am a little confused.

I don't know whether it is the using of the powder or the fact that I am working out so much since I have been using the product that has started to place the weight on.

I'm not complaining but I'm suspecting that I would be getting big even if I didn't use the powder.

Has anyone had the same experience.

Ah mate it could be a combination of all sorts... Working out is certainly helping, but depending on whether your eating more or the shake is taking you over your maintenance caloric needs. I guess the latter is the case.

Whatever the case, good work..

ehhhhh i don't know wat u think protein shakes are.... it's basically just a meal replacment..... it's not a super duper supplement that will instantly make u huge... you would get the same gains by eating MORE normal food, it's just easier to use a supplement for EXTRA meals....... like woodsy says any calories over maintanence WILL make u gain weight.... basically protein shakes are quick and easy meal replacements. either way you are making progress which is awesome! well done.