• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Cycling] Train Station Bike Lockers

B

brutus

not sure if there are any other NSW cyclists on here , but have a question on bike lockers,

At selected Sydney train stations Bicycle NSW has bike lockers available to rent at reasonable prices. Has anyone on the forum any opinions of the lockers ?

I don't really want to pay out the money for a locker only to find out that they are no safer than Ulock and Cable lock to the fence.

i spoke to a fellow rider on the train the other day about the lockers and he informed me hat he had seen/heard of kids in St Mary's Sydney who pop the lockers open with screwdrivers

The station I would be looking at hiring a locker will be Blacktown in Sydney's West.

Call bicycleNSW they should be able to answer your questions

Nothing is 100% secure, a bike locker is far much more safer than no bike locker

What is the cost? Do you have insurance???

me personally i wouldn't leave my bike out of sight

Free in Victotia, but you have to pay a bond.
There is two types of lockers on offer your own lock or theirs, owner onus applies.
I still take mine with me on the train tho' and lucky enough work has a secured bike lock up section

V/Line has about 40 of them at Spencer St station opps i mean Southern Cross Railway Station
cost $10 for 24 hours

Cost is $50 for 3 months or $180 for 12. There is a bond of $50 for the locker key.