• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

depressed, need help

I

Ice

Hi guys,
Im 28, standy at 5'8, and my weight is 85.6 KG. 4 days a week i visit the gym, my workout consists of a 45 minute Cardio workout, (running, cycling, and those ski and rowing machines). Then 10-15 mins of weights, bicep curls, chest exercises, shoulder exercises.
at
During the week my diet is : i start off with no breakfast, at work usually around 10am i'll have soome fruit an Apple and Orange , lunch is some cold porridge with full skimmed milk ,around 3pm some more fruits notmally an apple, and may have a sandwich at 5

around 8 at night an another meal of s chicken Salad, or spaghetti bolognaise.

weekend pretty much anything goes, saturday night socialize which leads to some drinking.

I need to lose weight and get definition, can anybody offer any advice or help on meals and training

keep the cardio workout to twice weekly worksouts of 30 mins workouts. 45mins-1hr weight training ,three times a week.

you need to eat breakfast everyday and eat protein with every meal. also try getting some good fats like fish oils. apart from that your diet seems pretty clean.
this is the place to get some good info and the members here at ausbb will help you as much as possible