• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Cycling] MTBing - recreation or lifestyle

MTBing - recreation or lifestyle

• Lifestyle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Ausmtbr

Do you consider MTBing to be simply a recreational activity or is it a lifestyle choice?

What are your thoughts?

I guess it depends on how much into the sport a person . For me, it's only a recreation not a lifestyle just yet , sure i do like mtb'ing but i wouldn't call it a lifestyle .

There are those that really do get right into it buying magazines, treating the owners manual as a bible,building up their own bikes with all the latest bling. Not that there is anything wrong with that of course for those types it might be a lifestyle choice,

So for me at this stage, it's a recreation.

while i don't treat the owners manual as a bible i don't even think i've read an owners manual
and my bike doesn't have all the latest bling , only parts that are of use and need for a smooth comfortable ride

Riding mountain bikes started off as a recreation for me , but i think it has gone past more then just a recreation and moved into a lifestyle

jasmin is the one that got me into mtb'ing , so much the same started off as a recreation but is now more a lifestyle

for me it's definitely a lifestyle , met many great people and made some good friends from mountain biking great source of entertainment and fitness and kept me out of trouble ( well except for the part of tresspassing) on private property to find those secluded trails

a few of my workmates used to ask me why i spend most of my time out riding ,my reply was why do you spend most of your time drinking grog only to piss it up against a brick wall