• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

drawback to working out

Z

zeek

found a drawback to working out , your clothes no longer fit
so i'm in between jobs at the moment , losing my job after my last employer shutdown a few weeks ago , been sometime since i last went for a job interview or had to wear dress clothes

i get a phone call friday about a job interview on monday , thought sweet just what i need , thought i had better dig out my clothes only to find that they no longer fit me , damn it

anyway went up the shops and got some new clothes that fit with a bit of room to grow

lol , yep that is one of the pains of working out , the changing wardrobe having to get rid of that good ol faithful shirt or jeans , jeans are the worst takes forever to get the pair just right worn in the right spots all nice and comfy

sucks to hear about the job , but good luck with the interview on monday

even worse with us girls , finding clothes that fit , everything seems to be cut for the anorexic paris hilton wannabe's

good thing you tried them on beforehand , better then waking up monday morning only to find out that they don't fit

good luck with the interview too , all the best