• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you carry ID when you ride?

A

Ausmtbr

Do you carry ID when you ride?

Do you carry your id with you when you go out riding or running? In the event of a accident out on the trial or getting hit by a car having personal identification could save your life, help identify you and notify relatives about the accident. without id it will make locating your family or getting you help a lot harder

We have heard about plugging "ice"into your contact on your phone which stands for " In case of emergency" the only problem with that is if your in a nasty accident , the mobile gets smashed its pretty much useless no one would think about plugging your simcard in and checking your contact most of the time they would leave the damaged phone behind for clean up , don't think anyone would take the time to swap simcards over

It's easier enough to carry your drivers licence with you but sometime you may not wish to carry your licence or wallet with you in case you do lose it or it may get lost in the accident. That where the RoadID comes in use
Some of the advantages of RoadID over carrying conventional IDs is:

• RoadID is available in several options; wrist strap ankle strap shoe tags or even a shoe pow (see pic below)
  • Saves you from wasting your time lining up for replacement licence
  • Can carry 6 lines of information with any details you like( allergies , contact numbers)
  • Road is waterproof
  • If contact details change you can easily order a new stainless steal ID tag online

productswristidlg11f8ddyb5.jpg
To get your own RoadID Click Here

i never leave home withoout my roadid , haven't have to use it yet , but best to be prepared

I have a set of dogtags , never leave home without them

I have one that i wear when i am out cycling, there has been a few times when i have fogotten to take it off and got a few strange looks and questions about it