• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Beginner help

R

rav

hi

i could do with some help and pointing in the right direction in how to go about losing my man boobs and tone the layer of fat around my stomach.
is there anything i can do at home or buy to help me in this goal?
any advice at all will be most grateful

also any advice on what sort of diet i should be following

The only way to accomplish this goal is cardio vascular exercise together with resistance training and a clean diet

breakfast - 50g oats or 2 weetbix with skim milk, protein shake.
Mini Meal - can of tuna and 2 slices of wholemeal bread
Lunch - 1 chicken breast, 125g brown rice and salad
mini meal - banana, handful of cashew/almonds, protein shake
dinner - salmon fillet, sweet potato and veg
before bed - ryvita and cottage cheese

cardio, 20 min jog at 70% of max heart rate before breakfast. 30 min jog before your second mini meal , or walk the dog for an hour good exercise for both of you

weights get some dumbells and start a full body routine with high reps to tone and loose fat.