• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

good mountain bike for around $400?

R

R20

i've decided to get myself a new bike something around th $400 mark , so just after a bit of advice on which mountain bikes are good , i visited one of the local bike shops and they recommended a GIANT.

it seemed arlight, very light, great control and it feels perfect. the bike i was testing out was the GIANT Upland SE. for about $350

What mountain bikes do you recommend

I will be mainly using this bike for some recreational riding a bit of on-road and off-road.

$400 is my budget

thanks
R20

with your budget of $400 you're not going to have a big choice , especially since you want to take it off-road,. but it depends on what you call "offroad" . whether you just mean some dirt that you ride over while mainly staying on bike paths, or whether you mean full fire-trails or downhilling!

Giant is certainly a brand that gives you a lot of bang for your buck, they are value for your money

you'll hear alot of " if you can increase your budget to X , then you can get this or that " . A bike around $400 will do nicely for a recreational bike; you wont be able to fly off 2 metre jumps , obviously more money will buy a bike thats easier to ride but decide how much cycling your going to be doing first

My suggestion is spend the $400, and if you decide that you like cycling that much buy a more expensive bike later on down the track

For $400 giant would probably be your best choice