• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pulled muscle

R

rollo

around about 2 weeks ago i pulled a muscle in my leg while i was running sprints.
I stretched it out after the workout. and then hit the hot tub thinking that maybe that will make it feel a little better. I layed off any running or doing any other lowerbody work outs for about a week. then last weekend i ran a few K's after making sure to strech.

The same thing happened. and again after this mornings run. I ran only for a k and i could feel it tightning up.

i guess that i didn't give it enough time to heal, but i am a little unsure what other cardio i can still do so that it will heal quickly. I really dont want to cut it out for a few weeks because i am trying to get back into the routine of doing my cardio in the morning.

Under circumstances like that I would rest it for at least 3-4 weeks.that should give it time to heal. Then slowly ease back into running and working out just take it easy at first then build up

Sounds like it needs some time to heal.
Maybe you could try swimming or have you tried riding bike.