• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

slightly emabarrasing

L

lynda

when lifting do your nipples stick out? Even when wear a sports bra and t-shirt they are noticeble (they never stick out at any other time). It also makes me self-conscious during my Personal Trainer sessions

mine do sometimes, but i bought some new sports bras which have pads in them ,that make it look like i have a chest, so no more nipple problems

Sometimes mine stand out ,especially when the guys have the windows open. TO combat it i wear 2 sports bras which help keep the girls under control lol

I wouldn't worry to much about it, most ppl wont mind

If it does annoy you, then bandaids usually do the trick

I wear one color to gym and that is black, Sometimes the highbeans do stand out through the fitted tank. I don't wear a sports bra anymore due to getting smacked under the chin too often.

lol , i know mine show up , was emabarrasing at first , but all part of nature , as long as they don't poke anyone's eye out

Who wants to buy a power rack, bar and plates?

I'm joining my local gym.

lol. Usually someone would post a necro bump picture, but I think this is relevant to most peoples interests.

yeah thats it, *whispers* eleiko, combo rack, $250 plate, bumper... by then im on the verge

when lifting do your nipples stick out? Even when wear a sports bra and t-shirt they are noticeble (they never stick out at any other time). It also makes me self-conscious during my Personal Trainer sessions
You must be getting aroused when you lift.
Pic of said nipples please.

Learn from the pros bish.. tape them up to ease discomfort when you're doing them high rep thrusters mmkay??

orig-22059693.jpg