• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

booty question

H

hazel

hi all , my first post here at Ausbb , but hopefully someone can help me out what exercises can help make your butt bigger and lifted??

thanks
Hazel

Squats and lunges are great for working out the booty ,so are stiff leg dead lifts, they seem to work my booty pretty good whenever it feels saggy i do some of them and i feel a nice lift. lol

Also i like to do step ups for the booty. all you do is step up onto a bench and lift your opposite knee up. you can do this with dumbells too for added weight.

hope this helps

baby got back!

Just last week I was introduced to the amazing but torturous excercise - SQUAT JUMPS :eek:

To add to nikita's previous post, this variation to the standard squat delivers results (& sweat!! hehee).

Start with your standard squat technique, but add a small jump into the air & land, following into your next squat, hold for 10, 15, 20 sec (whatever you can handle), then repeat jump into the air & back into holding position of the next squat. Repeat exercise for your nominated number of reps etc etc.

I hope my explanation hasn't confused anyone!!
Please feel free to add alterations as required :rolleyes:

ENJOY!!! :cool:

Plyometrics are great for your butt!

Squat jumps like those described by Miss Harley are great. If you really want to 'feel' it working, don't hold the squat. When you jump down, jump straight back up. Remember to keep your form good when you land (chest up, butt poking out), and thrust forward with your glutes for extra power when you jump. Also make sure you jump from your heels NOT your toes- other wise you aren't working your butt as much as you should.

Scissors lunges are also great.

There is another good one that is like sitting on a chair, but as soon as your butt skims the seat, you jump right back up.