• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Advice on my routine

L

lex

just wondering if any one can help with my Routine it seems to be working but do you lot think theres any area's that look like they need changing
a little about myself
Weight: 75kg
height: 183cm
Workout: 4 days a week
Eat: any thing and every thing

Monday
Bar Curl - 5 Sets of 10 - 15 reps at 16kg
Behind Neck Press - 5 Sets Of 15 - 20 Reps at 16KG
Upright Row - 5 Sets of 15 - 20 Reps at 16Kg
Wrist Curl - 4 sets of 6 - 12 Reps At 16Kg
Crunches/bike maneuver - 3 - sets of (Start with crunches untill cant do no more) then with no rest do the bike maneuver untill i can fill that burn)

Wednesday
Bench Press - 5 Sets of 10 - 15 Reps At 37Kg
Standing Calf Raise - 3 sets of 25 - 30 at 16Kg
Crunches/bike maneuver 3 - sets of (Start with crunches untill cant do no more) then with no rest do the bike maneuver untill i can fill that burn)

Friday
Deadlift - 3 Sets of 6 - 12 Reps at 37 KG
barbell Shrug - 3 Sets of 25 - 30 Reps at 16Kg
Reverse bar Curl - 3 Sets of 10 - 16 Reps at 16kg
Crunches/bike - 3 - sets of (Start with crunches untill cant do no more) then with no rest do the bike maneuver untill i can fill that burn)

Sunday
Close Grip Bench Press - 5 Sets of 10 - 15 Reps At 37Kg
Bar Curl - 3 Sets of 15 - 20 Reps at 16kg
Bar Reverse Curls - 3 Sets of 10 - 16 Reps at 16kg
Calf Raise - 3 sets of 25 - 30 at 16Kg
Plank - 3 Sets of 20 mins

personally i think your routine is in need of some workout itself at the moment it's all over the place and not well structured,

instead of doing multiple bodyparts on a same day you should instead do 1 or 2 body parts , depending on your goals stick to basic compound movements as i'm sure most guys will tell u here, heres a sample routine

Mon
Chest/Tri's

Wed
Back/Shoulder

Friday
Legs/Biceps/forearms

Sunday
Back to Chest/tri's and so forth...

There are loads of variations of routines, just find a nice and basic one, u should be fine, oh and be specific on your diet and set up some goals