• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Cycling] Safety

V

Voodoo

Do you feel safe when traveling with your bike on public transport?

most of the time i feel safe enough , sometimes you might get a feral eying off the bike wondering how much he could get for it down at cashies , but after all theses years of traveling on the trains with my bike so far haven't had any trouble

just hold onto your bike the whole time,never let it out of your sight .... or put your leg threw the frame... and if u have a helmet clip it into the spokes, so they cant roll the bike away, or flip it upside down, that way when someone turns it over, you have already king hit them in the back of the head.

i usually feel safe but when not so normal people get on you feel a bit tense

seeing the ferals get on the train used to freak me out , but have gotten used to it now , not to say that i don't keep my guard up but i don't freak out as much , after a several years of using public transport haven't to much of a drame , except for the drunks asking if i can do 360's , or riding backwards , i did have one guy ask me if i have ever ridden on the roof of the train