• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Protein pancakes

P

pow

Protein pancakes

1 cup oatmeal
11 egg whites
1 whole egg
1 packet sugar free jello, flavor of your choice

Simply stir together in a mixing bowl, cook on a frying pan, using fat free pam. MMM!! MMM!!

49 grams of protein, 54 grams carbs (complex), 6g fat.

24497211.jpg

LOL

1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup egg whites
1/2 cup cottage cheese
20g protein powder

whatever flavours you want (sf pudding, pb, choc, pumpkin, sweet potato all work well)

Sounds nice.

I have some really nice pancake recipes from my time as a bodybuilder, I just have to find my old diet cookbook and dust it off.:rolleyes:

LOL

1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup egg whites
1/2 cup cottage cheese
20g protein powder

whatever flavours you want (sf pudding, pb, choc, pumpkin, sweet potato all work well)

Doesn't cottage cheese taste like shit? what can I subsitute? then I'll probably just cover in syrup anyway...

How long would they last in a fridge, would they be fine after 3 days?

Doesn't cottage cheese taste like shit? what can I subsitute? then I'll probably just cover in syrup anyway...

You know when you almost vomit but end up swallowing phlegm? Thats cottage cheese.

I love the recipe... Except how its 11 egg whites, thats a hell of a lot of egg whites to use to just make pancakes

I have tried virtually every protein pancake recipe known to man and they all come out as hard and unpalatable as rocks.

Still waiting to try one non-commerical, home-grown one that is any good.

but I'm REALLY glad you all like 'em... :rolleyes:

I have tried virtually every protein pancake recipe known to man and they all come out as hard and unpalatable as rocks.

Still waiting to try one non-commerical, home-grown one that is any good.

but I'm REALLY glad you all like 'em... :rolleyes:

Here you go. Promise.
Know this: if you use whey, it will turn them into rubber tyres. It's what whey does when you cook it.
If you must use whey you need a lot of moisture (it's like a sponge). ie fruit, sweet potato/pumpkin, that sort of thing.

My pancakes are the biz:
Protein Pancakes | Chocolate Chilli Mango

Also here:
= PROTEIN POW(D)ER !: Sweet Protein Pancakes
and
= PROTEIN POW(D)ER !: Savory Protein Pancakes and Wraps

you are welcome :)

Be trying out these pabcakes soon viv. :)
Also ordered sone micellar casein protein from BN as my prize thingo. Very keen to make some fluff. :p

philly cream cheese is a pretty good substitute for cottage cheese...

CCM's recipe with the pea protein sounds like a winner though - next BN order will definitely have some of that on it and some casein to see if we can't get better pro-whip.

i miss maple syrup though - anyone seen a decent SF version?

philly cream cheese is a pretty good substitute for cottage cheese...

CCM's recipe with the pea protein sounds like a winner though - next BN order will definitely have some of that on it and some casein to see if we can't get better pro-whip.

i miss maple syrup though - anyone seen a decent SF version?
There is a queen branded one which is ok

yeah, i've made the IBIH ones a few times and i can most definitely vouch for them. bordering on omlettey, but still very nice.

Taste is subjective obviously.

No idea, I eat them straight away.

pumpkin flavoured
552553_10151086790590923_483415592_n.jpg

Lex: WTF beef flavoured pancakes???