• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sleeping problems - Mind Racing !

L

lynda

Recently I have not been able to get a good sleep

Gone are the days were I could go to sleep and not wake up the next morning. I now wake up many times a night.

Recently it has got worse were I really trouble to fall to sleep. If i do fall to sleep I wake up 4 or 5 times and I just think about pointless information

just wondering if anyone else have experienced this and any suggestions.

Your lifestyle plays a part in your sleeping pattern

a) are you taking any drugs legal/illegal ?
b)give plenty of time between dinner and going to sleep ( don't eat right before sleeping)
c) avoid caffeine in the evening
d) are you getting much exercise during the day? doing more will tire you out
e) reading a book before sleep as opposed to TV, reading a book will help your mind relax more
f) consider something like meditation - it can help bring your mind to a more still state.
g) try to avoid sleeping tablets if possible
h) Try to avoid alcohol last thing before sleep as well

i use relaxation music those hypnosis cd's, have found that they work great

i have found watching big brother to be a good cure for sleeping problems , that show is so boring , its sure to put you to sleep lol

Don't go to bed until sleepy time. Don't watch TV in bed. Try turning off all electronic equipment as early as possible. Getting into a good book will relax your mind and breathing, which helps!!

I workout intensely and with that, I was able to have a good night sleep. Plus the fact of freeing your mind out of worries. :)