• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Working out in the morning & the afternoon

C

cammy

Do any of you work out twice a day? My plan is to do Cardio in the mornings, and lifting in the evenings. I've heard good things from doing your cardio in the morning. My only problem is gonna be getting my lazy ass up! Is this anybody else's routine? I'd like to hear about it.

It's a good idea to split your cardio from lifting. The best scenario would be to do them on separate days entirely...but if you are going to do them on the same day splitting them up is a good idea. They are two different types of training, and if you don't eat accordingly for each they are somewhat in conflict with each other.

If you are kind of overweight, then cardio is the way to go along with good meal plans. Twice per day cardio is going to give you some results.

the only thing i can suggest is to try it out for yourself and see what the results you get. Everybody is different. If you really don't want to get up then wait till later and do the cardio for around 1/2hr then workout.