• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Weak Wrists

B

belle

I've had weak wrists for quite a while (while i used to do gymanstics). Recently i started to do gymnastics again in an effort to help lose some weight. is there anything else I can do to make them stronger?

I don't know if it is muscles or joints that cause wrists to be weak

while i'm not a doctor but being a gymnast in the past i understand the problem

If you have sore wrists from gymnastics i would be saying that it's nota muscular issuein your wrist there is small bones which you have aggravated from years of gymnastics. If you get an xray of your hand/wrist you'd see osteoarthritis in the bones.

The best thing you can do is support your wrists with tape and avoid activities that are hard on the wrists which in thise case would be gymnastic

as i said i'm not a doctor so you might be best to get it checked out

damn , thanks kinko i think i might go get it checked out , you got me a little worried now