• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

-quick and no fat Popcorn-

T

tammy

here is a way to cook popcorn that is so quick and easy and healthy (well apart from having too many carbs).

All you need is a brown paper lunch bag (located in the supermarket near glad wrap etc), put 1/2 cup of popcorn in the bag and then fold over the top edge a couple of times (make sure you leave plenty of room for the popcorn to expand when it cooks).

Put bag into the microwave and cook for APPROX 3 minutes.or until it stops popping

popcorn hot and ready to go.

I've always seen those popcorn machines and thought they were a waste of money and now I know that they are when you can make it so easily without the machine

i've been cooking my vege's using the bag methd for awhile , quite a good idea

here is my method for steamed vege's
Put vegetables of choice in a freezer bag or the platic bag you get from the vege department, add a little bit of water, put them in the microwave with the top of the bag tucked under so that steam can't escape. microwave for for 2-4 minutes, depending on how much you've got. The bag will be hot when you take it out though, so watch out for the steam.

Works a treat for green beans, carrots and broccoli, not so well for cauli though.