• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Iron master adjustable Dumbbells, with rack and add on kit (Takes DB's to approx 54kg each).

Very good condition, very space efficient. selling because I've moved to a full rack of fixed DB's now that i have the space. These are the best option if you can't justify a full rack of fixed dumbbells.

These cost about $1K new with the add on kit, I'm looking for $650 pick up from Ferntree Gully in Melbourne. (Outer east) - Cash on pickup. (can also drop off locally)

(as sold on sams fitness : eg https://samsfitness.com.au/dumbbell...stem/ironmaster-quick-lock-dumbbells-base-kit, mine were brought from there)

Hi mate, do you still have this for sale? Would like to buy if you do