• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

walking ?

Walking is great exercise. In my opinion no exercise is pointless.

I walk everyday on the treadmill, at an incline, 10, its awesome. I usually warmup like that or do that at the end of my entire workout!

(Another old thread I'm adding my 2cents too!!)

A requirement of my current training plan is 6 x 30min walks (ideally 1 each day of the week - 1 day off).
They aren't meant to be leisurely 'sunday strolls', a strong 30min walk should slightly increase your body temperature & definately increase your heart rate.
If neither of these is happening when you are on your walk - you may need to ask yourself, 'are you going fast enough?' This is usually one of the most common problems people find when they question the effectiveness of a daily walk.

Hope this helps -xx-

J-H
Reception - Donna Aston Studios