• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Losing / Gaining size in breasts

J

Janine

My question is, when girls go on diets, and lose alot of weight, do their breasts shrink? Like i know if ur really fat and round, and u lose weight obviously they would become smaller, but say ur already thin, just wana lose the little belly, would dieting make ur boobs lose size??

How much you lose in your breasts depends on genetic makeup how much fat your breasts are programmed to store.
If you're already thin except for a little belly, I doubt that minor fat loss would affect your breasts size much.

But as i said above it depends on your genetics.

yeah its definetley genetics...my one frined is pretty thin and is about a full size a and when she loses any amount of weight she looses alot of it in her boobs....my other friend however lost a dramatic amount of weight and her boobs stayed the the same size!! lucky her!!!

How come there were so many girls posting in the early days. WTF happened [MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION]; ?

These threads even predate me.

How come there were so many girls posting in the early days. WTF happened @Admin ; ?

These threads even predate me.
it was the marketing i was doing at the time , Ausbb in it's early days , i struck onto a good patch and managed to rope a few into posting

I am willing to open up other accounts under female alter egos if it would help you kunce out? Can't promise what you'd get though...

As long as it includes noods, go for your life!

ugly_chick_RE_Giant_Argument-s450x574-132469.jpg

You rikey big boy?

Last edited: