• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
J

jodi

Hey everyone! I was wondering if there are any exercises i can do to help lift my breasts or give them more support.

Thanks for any help
Jodi

things like chest flies and pec dec are great. Also work some incline and decline chest press with dumbbells to firm top to bottom too!
Unfortunatley if you are losing body fat, they can get saggier from fat loss in the boob.Vitamin E cream is about it and it won't do much to keep them up. Even working chest if you get lean you can see the diff. between pec muscle and fatty boobs so it depends on your physique goals as to how successful you will be and your present fat levels plus fat loss goals.

Push-Up
Lie on your belly on the floor; keep your hands under you shoulders. Hold your feet shoulder-width apart, with your toes tucked under so that you are balancing on the balls of your feet. Contract your abdominals so your back is parallel to the floor. Hold your head and neck at level with your spine. Inhale as you lower your chest as close to the floor as possible. Exhale when you return to the starting position.

Flat Chest Press
Lie on your back on a bench, take a dumbbell in each hand, your wrists should be in a neutral position, palms facing forward. Bend your elbows at the angle of 90º and hold them out to the sides parallel with shoulders. Exhale as you stretch your arms toward the ceiling with knuckles facing up. Do not touch the weights together, and do not squeeze your chest at the top of the motion. Inhale as you return to the starting position.

Incline Chest Press
Lie on your back on an incline bench. Take a dumbbell in each hand, palms facing forward. Bend your elbows at the angle of 90º, and hold them out to the sides parallel with shoulders. Make an exhale as you stretch your arms toward the ceiling with knuckles facing up. Don’t forget not to touch the weights together, and not to squeeze your chest at the top of the motion. Make an inhale as you return to the starting position.

hey ladies, firstly i have to announce i'm not female nor do i want perky breasts, well maybe sometimes i wonder ;)....but yes like the other lovely ladies were saying focus on your pecs eg pushups, incline/ decline benchpress, pec deck, dumbell fly's ect ... i've heard of some women going up 2 cup sizes this way! Also if your trying to slim down a bit adding a little extra muscle will keep your skin nice and tight and toned! Keep in mind hormones play a big part too so don't cut ur calories or fat intake tooo much ;)

ezza almighty said:
i've heard of some women going up 2 cup sizes this way!

Are you for real??? Please give a link to anything that backs up this statement, or are you merely referring to "some guy told me..."

While breasts are an interest of mine i'm no expert...I have no reference for this, and no a guy did not tell me... it was a lady who has actually studied the human physiology. To be honest it makes perfect sense too. If your underlying pectoral muscles get bigger then obviously your breast will to, keeping in mind fat levels need to be maintained... Obviously it's not going to work for everyone either as everyone should already know genetics are the biggest determining factor.
I think it's good that people challenge things, thats how we learn after all, have you got anything to disprove this theory dan?

Mate I can't disprove that zebras evolved from tadpoles either - I am relying solely on not having ever heard of this phenomenum occurring.

Ah, Buggered if I know. The only thing I am sure of is that what I thought was a perky zebra breast was not infact a breast at all!

mine are not perky, but I can confirm my breast growth. When I was 17, I was completely flat, but now in have a handful of breast. I put this down to bench press and flies.