• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Nutrients

Site Advertiser

Welcome to 2016, Bulk fans! We’re back after our short Christmas break and although we’re a bit biased, we've got a massive year planned. We'll be continuing to support events around Australia, provide amazing value for money and while we don’t have release dates yet you can look forward to these great products and more in 2016.

• Choc Honeycomb proteins
  • Meal Replacement protein shakes
  • A divine protein based dessert

But enough teasing, let’s kick off 2016 with a great Product of the Month, available to everyone that spends over $250 in a single order…

That’s right, this month’s Product of the Month is Acetyl Carnitine! Usually $19, you'll score a free 250g pouch just by spending over $250 in a single order.

Acetyl Carnitine has been shown in clinical studies to benefit cognitive ability, memory and mood. It can also allow the body to use stored fat for energy more easily... and what better way to kick off the new year?

Christmas is a time of great indulgence. If you were like us and had a cheat meal (or three) over the break, now’s the time to get back on track!

But that’s not to say that you can’t have a little deliciousness in your diet. Check out our Salted Caramel Banana Protein Cups recipe for a treat which hits your macros better than a block of chocolate.

If you ask Lindsay Perry, ‘FIRE’ in her FIRE Leg Session stands for Focused Intense Resistance Exercise. If you ask us, it’s because your legs will be burning by the end of it.

Consisting of 3 short exercises, it can be knocked over in about 35 minutes and will primarily train your legs and core. View Lindsay’s workout here.

Til next time,
The Team at Bulk Nutrients

I received a sample of the salted caramel WPI. To me it tastes and looks just like vanilla. Is it possible I got a vanilla sample or are the flavours similar?

I received a sample of the salted caramel WPI. To me it tastes and looks just like vanilla. Is it possible I got a vanilla sample or are the flavours similar?

It could be possible you are tasting similar. If the packet says Salted Caramel then it will be.
You would definitely taste the difference if straight after you tasted a vanilla sample.
We have never released a new flavour and have it shoot straight to number one almost instantly.
It's very rare that we have almost everyone agree with it. It was a great choice in replacement over Choc Coconut.
It tastes like those old Fantale lollies, in my opinion.

Choc Honeycomb next!

Wait 10 days lol

Late to this one, but that pretty much sums it up. We wouldn't have known that early as it's not really something that takes much thought.
The day or 2 before the new month is when we'll decide the next free product.

As you'll see in the February Newsletter just posted in this section, it's our flavoured GreenFusion powder next.

Cheers.