• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
P

ProteinPowderAU

Domain, shopify site and inventory for sale.
After initially investing a considerable amount of time and money into this project, due to work commitments we just haven't been able promote it or give it the attention that it needs to get sales up and running.

Check the site out here. We have our own Whey Protein Isolate, creatine and weightloss capsules.
ProteinPowder.com.au branded shakers and mini blenders too. Wholesale cost of inventory $20k+, see detailed inventory list here.
We're open to all offers.

Kind regards
Ben

Other domains we can include are:
ProteinFoods.com.au
nitric.com.au
teamsupplement.com.au
upsupplements.com.au
fightsupplements.com.au
postworkout.com.au
thermogenics.com.au
bestfatburner.com.au
burningfat.com.au
ultraburner.com.au
ultrashredder.com.au
whichcreatine.com.au
testosteroneboosters.com.au
antiestrogen.com.au
intraworkout.com.au
karbolyn.com.au
krealkalyn.com.au
gymgloves.com.au
workoutgloves.com.au

It didn't all fall into place like some of our other side projects that's for sure.
It really just needs someone keen that can run and promote it more than what we have time for.

Hey guys, business is still for sale and we've got heaps of wpi that we need to move.

Feel free to head to proteinpowder.com.au and when you use the discount code "HALFOFF" you get your order for half price.

This is across all products.
Go nuts.

It's a bit confusing I know. The code entry is on the final page of the checkout.

Like a vulture swooping in for a piece of roadkill :D

Hang on half price is cheap as.. hmm
Yep, cheaper than cost. We just need to shift it.

As stated in the first post, we've over extended ourselves and are looking to get out. We just don't have the time to run it. It's a pity as it's quality protein.

Yep, after you log in to paypal, there's a confirmation page.. That's where you enter the code.

There' is no confirmation. It just says "Pay Now". I'm not clicking Pay Now at full price
Fuck it. No wonder why you're selling. Too cumbersome.

There' is no confirmation. It just says "Pay Now". I'm not clicking Pay Now at full price
Fuck it. No wonder why you're selling. Too cumbersome.
Yep, that's if you're paying in paypal. Click Pay Now, then takes you to shipping info page, then confirmation page. It's pretty standard.

I didn't find it cumbersome at all. Don't use the fast PayPal option, go thru the checkout properly and it will give you a PayPal option at the end where you'd put your credit card details in.
Numpty!

4kg of wpi and a shaker for $80 delivered. Pretty good deal....might be back in business after this sale haha

Crikey man I'm gonna need a shed just to store all this extra proteinz due to all this impromptu shopping lmao :eek: