• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

scoob

I've built lots of dirt jumps before and im looking at adding a berm to my little course. im sure it takes a lot of work but does anyone have any tips on building one? any advice is appreciated

ummm pretty hard to xplain. but i will try...

the main thing is to get the dirt from where u want the very bottom of the berm and as u dig start angling the the bottom...

start from the middle of the berm an build outwards

really hard to explain.. but that is why dirt is so good u can screw up and just learn threw trial and error

i think i get what you mean, so ur saying start digging from where i want the bottom to be and angle it so that i can just pile the dirt up from the hole as a bank and then just keep going around till i get a half circle?

correct

diggin good trails is all about doin the least amount of work possible.. when tryin to get dirt u might aswell use all the energy positivally

Bet you didn't know what a berm was did you @Goosey; :p

Seriously though, Cycling is not good for Natty Males.

Last edited:
Bet you didn't know what a berm was did you @Goosey; :p

Seriously though, Cycling is not good for Natty Males.

Robert Forstermann disagress
greipel-and-forste_2294083b.jpg

Robert Forstermann disagress
greipel-and-forste_2294083b.jpg

^^^Sprint Cyclists bro. They spend more time in the gym and standing up on a Bike than they do sitting. Its the long distance Road Races requiring you to be sitting for long periods on the bike seat which fuck up your Test levels.

Gotta wonder if those dudes are Natty anyways.

so are they not cyclists too????

Plus the are Olympic althletes so of course they must be natty..........:cool:

so are they not cyclists too????

Plus the are Olympic althletes so of course they must be natty..........:cool:

Google studies on Cycling and Test levels. Plus I know from my own experience. I'd love to start cycling again but the harm it does to Test levels isn't worth it. Should jump on the TRT or Roid train like those Boys above.